Cold Brew Coffee Cocktail Recipe
Tim Everett: musician, coffee lover, foodie, bon vivant & all-round good guy created the Reboot for Sparkplug Coffee. One of these will cool you down, perk you up and reboot your spirits.
Recipe for Tim’s Reboot
Makes: 1 serving
- In a tall glass, pour 3/4 cup (200 ml) of cold brew Sparkplug Coffee over 3 ice cubes. Add:
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) of decent whiskey or bourbon
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) light cream or half-and-half cream
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) salted caramel syrup (or 2 Tbsp (30 ml) caramel syrup and a generous pinch of sea salt)
- Stir until well mixed. Enjoy!
The measures are approximate and should be tweaked to taste. He’s partial to a fine bourbon such as Knob Creek in his Reboot.