Globetrotter organic dark roast coffee
Named for Kara's dad, Merv, who loved coffee almost as much as wine. Merv was a Globetrotter and this coffee has a mix of organic dark roasted beans from all major coffee growing regions. The mix changes occasionally, depending on seasonal availability, while keeping the same strong, bold and delicious taste profile. A typical batch includes premium Arabica beans from Ethiopia in Africa, Brazil for South America, Indonesia representing Southeast Asia, and Honduras for Central America.
Our espresso blend, the Globetrotter is dark, smoky-sweet, complex, bold. Smooth and suave like Papa.
- Any espresso-style coffeemaker including stovetop (also known as moka pot or Bialetti)
- Also great brewed and in a French press.
- Makes a perfect latte and is delicious with cream & sugar.
Note: Coffee ships the following Tuesday.
Put it on Autopilot & never run out again!
- Autopilot is our pay-as-you-go, coffee subscription. No hassle, no commitment, never worry about running out again.
We absolutely want you to be happy with your Sparkplug Coffee. If you don't love the Globetrotter blend coffee, let us know within 30 days of its ship date and we will replace it with another coffee. Contact us by email or our toll-free number and we'll work something out.
No taxes & the same price anywhere in Canada.
Not sure? Check our Grind Chart >>
Standard (300g) & Large (900g)
- The Standard delivers 300 grams or about 30 great mugs of of coffee - it's as much as we can squeeze into a Canada Post lettermail envelope. The Standard typically keeps 1 coffee drinker happy for 2 weeks.
- The Large delivers 900 grams of Sparkplug Coffee and makes about 100 mugs of coffee. The Large is designed to keep 2 coffee lovers (or 1 serious coffee fiend) going for 3 to 4 weeks.