Fuss Studio Blend super custom medium roast
A Sparkplug Partner Coffee
What the Fuss? Created for and served up at Fuss Hair Studio in Toronto's Leslieville, now we've made this popular blend available for you, too.
The Fuss Studio Blend is a post roast coffee made up of South and Central American beans. "Post roast" means that the beans from different regions or countries are roasted separately to bring out the distinctive characteristics of each type of bean. For the Fuss Studio Blend, all beans are roasted medium to medium-dark. We then custom blend each order just before sending it to you.
Smooth and balanced, medium-dark roast, this blend makes a delicious cup of java and is excellent brewed.
- Designed for automatic coffeemakers and any filter / drip method (including pourover, Aeropress and Chemex, of course!)
- A great choice for sharing with others - this super premium Arabica coffee blend will please even the fussiest coffee drinkers
Sparkplug Price: from just $21.95 including FREE shipping. Go Large and save - our Large 900g bag works out to less than 50¢ a cup, all in, delivered to your door!
Note: Coffee ships the following Tuesday.
Put it on Autopilot & never run out again!
- Autopilot is our pay-as-you-go, coffee subscription. No hassle, no commitment, never worry about running out again.
We absolutely want you to be happy with your Sparkplug Coffee. If you don't love the Fuss Studio Blend coffee, let us know within 30 days of its ship date and we will replace it with another coffee. Contact us by email or our toll-free number and we'll work something out.
No taxes & the same price anywhere in Canada.
Not sure? Check our Grind Chart >>
Standard (300g) & Large (900g)
- The Standard delivers 300 grams or about 30 great mugs of of coffee - it's as much as we can squeeze into a Canada Post lettermail envelope. The Standard typically keeps 1 coffee drinker happy for 2 weeks.
- The Large delivers 900 grams of Sparkplug Coffee and makes about 100 mugs of coffee. The Large is designed to keep 2 coffee lovers (or 1 serious coffee fiend) going for 3 to 4 weeks.