Buy Coffee and Support the
Corktown Residents & Business Association
Everybody Wins. Fresh coffee delivered to your door & a donation to the CRBA!
For a limited time, a portion of sales from any coffee purchase in Corktown Toronto will be donated to the Corktown Residents & Business Association
No discount code to enter, just buy coffee. We'll tally up all the Corktown & area sales up to August 15, 2015 and cut a cheque to the CRBA to help it with its excellent community activities.
What the heck! We'll include sales to addresses in St. Lawrence, Regent Park, Riverside, even most of Cabbagetown! And you already know that the Distillery District is part of Corktown so, of course, it is included.
Sign up to get your coffee on autopilot, delivered every 2 weeks, 3 weeks or monthly and we'll continue the donation to the CRBA for all of 2015. Pick any coffee blend, the size, frequency of delivery (one-offs are counted, too), whole bean or ground.
Support the CRBA &
Shop for Coffee Now!
Good to know (aka the fine print):
- A portion of all coffee sales from the Corktown Toronto area up to and including August 15, 2015 will be donated to the Corktown Residents & Business Association.
- Note that Sparkplug Coffee is a mail-order coffee company (which means we don't have a shop for you to pick up from). We deliver fresh roasted coffee - whole bean or ground.
- Donations to the CRBA are from coffee sales - choose any blend of coffee, any size bag. Coffee making equipment, t-shirts and other items are not included (though they are nice and you may want to buy some anyway!)
- Reorders will be counted, as long as the coffee is ordered by August 15th, 2015 for delivery to a Corktown or nearby address.
- If you sign up to get coffee delivered on autopilot (no contract, no obligation, cancel your standing order any time) we'll donate part of the proceeds from all of your coffee orders until December 31, 2015.
- If you are already signed up for a Sparkplug Coffee subscription and live in the Corktown area, you don't need to do anything. Your orders are already being counted and included in the donations to the CRBA and will continue on throughout 2015.
- Coffee delivery is by Canada Post most of the time. For Corktown & area we generally drop it off ourselves on foot or by vintage Vespa, TTC, bicycle, Bike Share or occasionally even by car. Coffee prices include taxes and delivery - anywhere in Canada.
- The CRBA is a volunteer-run, not-for-profit and non-commercial neighbourhood organization. Its mission is "to enhance the quality of residential and business life, to promote and market Corktown, and to act as a voice for Corktown."