Organic Cotton Coffee Filters from CoffeeSock
We love these reusable organic cotton filters from CoffeeSock. A great alternative to paper filters, the organic cotton makes for a better tasting coffee and no extra waste. Cleanup is quick and easy - empty filter of grounds (makes a great compost or add straight to your garden), rinse and hang to dry.
A small upfront investment saves money compared to buying paper filters. And when it is worn out - after a year or more of regular use - there are no metal, plastic or other difficult-to-recycle bits to deal with.
Made in Texas, the CoffeeSock people promise that coffee brewed with CoffeeSock organic cotton coffee filters is rich in aromatic oils, smooth, with balanced acids. No unpleasant bitterness or bad attitude - especially when used with fresh roasted Sparkplug Coffee.
Available in packs of 2 cotton filters to fit:
- #2 cones / pour-overs
- #4 cones / pour-overs
- #6 cones / pour-overs
- NEW - Hario V60 style filters
- basket / flat-bottomed filters (fits most automatic coffeemakers)
Sparkplug Price: $17.50 for a pack of 2
including FREE STANDARD SHIPPING anywhere in Canada.
Not sure what type of filter you need?
- The cone filters are also known as pour-overs or manual coffeemakers
- #2 size is a one-serving size
- #4 is a 2-person size
- #6 is the largest and makes a nice pot of coffee
- Basket filters are designed for flat-bottomed filters found in most automatic coffeemakers
- Hario-style filters are like a funnel - round and coming down to a point
If you're not sure what to order, give us a call or send us an email. We're happy to help figure it out!